ITA Alto Trombone Competition
First Prize - TBA
General Rules and Requirements
- The 2014 ITA Competitions General Rules and Requirements must be strictly followed to avoid disqualification.
- Live piano accompaniment is required. No pre-recorded accompaniments are acceptable.
- The preliminary round recording must be uploaded as two separate tracks (movement 1 and movement 2).
- Each movement may be recorded separately, but there may be no editing within a movement.
- Past winners of the ITA Alto Trombone Competition are not eligible in the 2014 ITA Alto Trombone Competition.
Preliminary & Final Round Repertoire
- Georg Christoph Wagenseil
Ed. Bryan (Universal Edition)
NOTE: First movement cadenza and ornamentation are at the discretion of the performer; no second movement cadenza. Soloists are permitted to compose their own cadenza for the first movement if desired.
|2009||Márton Kuna||Music School of Kecskemét, Hungary|
|2010||Joshua Bledsoe||Arizona State University|
|2011||Brian Santero||Curtis Institute of Music|
|2012||Charlotte van Passen||Conservatorium van Amsterdam|
|2013||Kurt Neubauer||Janacek Academy of Music and Performance Arts Brno|