2014 21st Century Fund Drive Underway!
In 2007 The International Trombone Association announced that a fund raising effort was being re-established to benefit the activities of the important 21st Century Endowment Fund. This is now to become an annual opportunity to contribute to 21st Century Endowment Fund.
2013 Fund Drive Contributors: Max Jackson, Don and Molly Ball, Ronald Barron, Neale Bartee, Larry Black, Per Brevig, Alexander Brishka, Donald Bruning, Blair Bollinger, Robert Coil, Nicholas J. Cords, Stuart Dempster, Jay R Dorfman, Dan Drill, Daniel Durham, Mark Eisenhower, Paul Faulise, Paul Ferguson, Fred Fulmer, Jerry Gordon, John Hambright, Kenneth Hanlon, Bruce Hall, Paul Heyer, Roger Janssen, Alan Javorcky, Roger and Gayle Jenkins, James Jessen, Charles Johnson, John Kitzman, Brian P. Leonard, Don Lucas, Race and Jennifer McCleery, Dan McClure, John Monroe, Edwin Myrick, Richard Nash, Tom Pfingsten, Steve Piermarini, Carl Querfurth, David Roberts, Jack C. Robinson, Ingemar Roos, John Rush, William Craig Sanford, Eric Schneider, Stanley Schumacher, Chris Shook, John Siebern, Dale and Carol Sipma, Susan K. Smith, Richard Stiles, Robert Stoll, Richard Stout, Irvin Wagner, Marc Williams, Richard C. Wilson, Anonymous donations were also made.
The purpose of the ITA 21st Century Fund is to:
- To enlarge the permanent Endowment Fund of the ITA
- To supplement the financial security of the ITA
- To assist with the growth of existing programs, such as the AIM Project
- To support the competition activities of the ITA
- To promote awareness of the Trombone internationally
- To provide for the development of new projects, such as commissions
- To allow members to be more involved
- To enhance our archival resources
- To secure more involvement of trombonists on an international basis
- To promote research on Trombone-related matters
All contributions are tax-deductible, and any amount is appreciated.
$10 - $99
$100 - $249
$250 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $9,999
Information about gifts made in memory of a special person or information concerning pledges, wills, corporate gifts, please contact: Irvin L. Wagner at:
University of Oklahoma
Send 2014 Tax-Deductible Donations To:
International Trombone Association
P.O. Box 850
Norman, OK 73070
International Trombone Association is a registered not-for-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Federal Identification Number: 23-7306397