2013 21st Century Fund Drive Underway
In 2007 The International Trombone Association announced that a fund raising effort was being re-established to benefit the activities of the important 21st Century Endowment Fund. This is now to become an annual opportunity to contribute to 21st Century Endowment Fund.
For the 2013 Fund Drive: Every dollar raised up to $5,000 will be matched with a special donation to the ITA!
2012 Contributors: Timothy M.
Hambright, Todd L.
Alan Javorck, Paul Jenkins, Richard Kesner, Archie Le Coque, Benny Leonard, Hugo Magliocco, John Monroe, Dick Nash, George Osborn, Tom Pfingsten, Craig Robbins, Julius Rubin,
Larry Rumpf, Gary Ryan, Ralph C. Sauer, Stanley Schumacher, Eric Schneider, William Shepherd, Chris Shook, Susan K. Smith, Carl Stewart, Dempster Stuart, Robert Stoll, Steve Weaver, Marc Williams, Richard C. Wilson. Anonymous donations were also made.
The purpose of the ITA 21st Century Fund is to:
- To enlarge the permanent Endowment Fund of the ITA
- To supplement the financial security of the ITA
- To assist with the growth of existing programs, such as the AIM Project
- To support the competition activities of the ITA
- To promote awareness of the Trombone internationally
- To provide for the development of new projects, such as commissions
- To allow members to be more involved
- To enhance our archival resources
- To secure more involvement of trombonists on an international basis
- To promote research on Trombone-related matters
All contributions are tax-deductible, and any amount is appreciated.
$10 - $99
$100 - $249
$250 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $9,999
Information about gifts made in memory of a special person or information concerning pledges, wills, corporate gifts, please contact: Irvin L. Wagner at:
University of Oklahoma
Send 2013 Tax-Deductible Donations To:
International Trombone Association
P.O. Box 850
Norman, OK 73070
International Trombone Association is a registered not-for-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Federal Identification Number: 23-7306397