Corsi Internazionali di Musica
Michael Zion, Principal Trombone of the Naples Philharmonic Orchestra, will be presenting a Trombone Seminar as part of the Corsi Internazionali di Musica in Perugia, Italy.
Students and aspiring professional trombonists of high school level, college, or older trombonists are welcome. The seminar will consist of daily warm-ups, masterclasses, scheduled private lessons, trombone chamber music, performance class, brass ensemble literature, and public performance. The goal of the session is to work on areas of technique, musicianship, ensemble playing,and exposure to solo, chamber, and orchestral literature.
In addition the seminar will focus on many areas such as college audition preparation, orchestral audition preparation, embouchure development,tone development and breathing techniques.
- Texas Premier of "Electric Vortex" for Solo Jazz Trombone, Combo, and with Wind Ensemble
Nov 24, 2014
- Joseph Alessi Visits Southern Mississippi
Nov 25, 2014
- James Markey Visits the University of Arizona
Dec 02, 2014
- Bonified Christmas at Arizona State University
Dec 04, 2014
- Yuleslide in Jacksonville
Dec 06, 2014
- more events »