Arkansas Trombone Workshop
February 23 @ 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
The Arkansas Trombone Workshop aims to celebrate everything trombone with workshops, master classes, performances, demonstrations and a high school solo competition. Featured performances will be held by the RAZORBONES, Dr. Cory Mixdorf (U of A trombone professor), and our guest artists Adam Rainey (Kansas City Symphony) and Dr. Brittany Lasch (Bowling Green State University).
- Audience: The event is geared for anyone who loves the trombone, but primarily high school students, students from other colleges and adults who wish to learn more about the trombone. The solo competition, however is open only to current juniors and seniors in high school who wish to be a music major in college.
- Date: February 23, 2019
- Times: 10:30 am – 7:30 pm, see below for full schedule of events.
- Location: Faulkner Performing Arts Center (FPAC)
Free parking is readily available in the parking structure on Stadium Drive, just south of the FPAC.
- Fee: $25 for early registration, before February 2.
$40 after February 2 and at the door.
- High School Solo Competition: See bottom of page for details.
- Register: Registration is now open
- Note: Registration may only be completed by individuals over the age of 18. If the participant is under 18, an adult must create an account, then add the participant’s information.