|Rate Card||Quarterly||Annually (18% discount)|
|300 x 250 pixels||$295||$968|
- 300 x 250 banners are set in a random loading pattern with a maximum of 10 other adverts. They appear on all pages of the website (except membership management pages and submission forms). The banners do not revolve or rotate once the page is loaded.
- Adverts are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be received within 10 days of booking to guarantee your space. Adverts will not be placed on the site until payment has been received in full.
- Payment (quarterly and annual) must be made by US Dollar check (drawn on a US Bank) payable to International Trombone Association or by Visa/MasterCard
- Banners that do not meet the technical specifications will be assessed a one-off $30 re-design fee to be paid in advance. Banners may be designed from supplied artwork for a cost of $30 per banner (non-animated).
- Images/artwork for annual banners may be updated quarterly. Design costs remain as stated above. Images/artwork for quarterly banners may not be changed during the advertising period unless agreed by the ITA Webmaster.
- Advertisers must specify one URL link which will be referenced in a new window by clicking on the advertising banner
The ITA Website is one of the world’s leading trombone websites receiving 400,000 page views a month and over 900,000 individual visitors each year. ITA has obtained the domain name www.trombone.net for its exclusive use.
Quarterly Schedule 1st Quarter January 1 – March 31
2nd Quarter April 1 – June 30
3rd Quarter July 1 – September 30
4th Quarter October 1 – December 31
- Banner Sizes are 300 pixels (wide) x 250 pixels (tall). Artwork must be supplied in these sizes, otherwise it will be resized automatically. If resizing is not acceptable, a revised design must be supplied.
- Banner may only be supplied as GIF or JPG file formats. Flash files are not acceptable
- GIF files may contain animated graphics