International Trombone Week 2019 is here! You can be part of it!
It’s easy to participate. Share the beautiful voice of the trombone where you live during the official week of April 7-14 and beyond *through April*. That’s it.
ITW is 17 years old this year! Since its start in 2003, thousands of trombonists have created and participated in all kinds of trombone happenings all over the world.
Jump in and join the fun!
- This year’s map is growing! Get yourself on it!
- Here’s a list of ideas for inspiration
- The ITW Guide has links to free sheet music, the official logo, and a sample press release.
Keep up-to-date and let us help you spread the word.
- Tell us what you’ve cooked up. The official week is April 7-14 but we’ll include celebrations throughout the month.
- Follow us on Twitter ( @tromboneweek #spitvalve )
Every April, ITW celebrates trombone players of all ages and abilities, their secret admirers, passionate advocates, soloists, duos, trombone quartets, brass quintets, trombone choirs, trombone studios, wind bands, orchestras, parading trombone troupes and street bands. Please join us!